"NZ/Australia Sales Manager"
We have a new opportunity for a confident and experienced Sales Manager to join our growing team. You will own top line revenue for the NZ/AU region and you will be managing our direct Business Development Managers as well as Partner Managers and liaising with partner sales teams.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your key focus would be:
• Developing, coaching and managing a high performance sales function in the AU/NZ market;
• Working across our business to support service delivery and building a strong relationship with the marketing team;
• Track sales team metrics and report on revenue, expenses, forecasts, wins and losses to the management team
What you will bring to the role:
• 3-5 years proven experience in sales management, partner and customer development
• Knowledge and interest of mobile market and application
• Your passion and hunger for sales combined with a consultative, high integrity and relational style
• Strong business sense and proven experience with sales planning, preparing budgets, developing and managing processes, and meeting sales goals
• An ability to prioritise your workload, manage time effectively and work autonomously
• Flexibility to work and travel in NZ and AU regularly
We can offer you:
• A competitive remuneration package
• Flexible working opportunities
• The ability to perform in an international territory
• The opportunity to represent a global brand
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply now with your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you would make a great addition to our team.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and/or New Zealand should apply for this role.