"Service Delivery Manager"
We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager in our growing Sydney office. The primary focus of this role is to work with our Australian mobile operator partners and their enterprise sales team by being the face of Modica – the go to “mobile guru”. You will assist the mobile operator’s sales team in solution design, demonstrations, pricing, implementation and training. We are looking for someone with the confidence to front any customer or partner and own service delivery. You will report to our Service Delivery Manager in Wellington, so the ability to work autonomously while keeping our broader team updated is important.
Skills and experience:
• Proven experience in service delivery at a senior level, or experience in mobile operations and implementation
• Excellent knowledge of mobile services and technologies
• Superior ability to understand complex and technical topics and translate these to non-technical customers
• Possess strong leadership, communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills, and exchange information with others clearly and concisely
• Ability to work autonomously
If this sounds like your next career move, apply now with your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you would make a great addition to our team.
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and/or New Zealand should apply for this role.