If you have Web or Mobile applications that need access to send standard and premium rate SMS communications to a variety of mobile networks around the globe our Global Connect (API) application is the solution.
How does it work?
We establish your Global Connect (API) account and then you decide if you want to connect via SOAP, HTTP or SMPP. The Gateway connection can be secured by SSL, or VPN for additional security, if required.
Global Connect accounts incorporate the functionality from SMS Direct services which will enable you to broadcast or push to all of our connected networks as standard.
If you need enhanced services such as long numbers for a reply path, cross carrier short codes or premium rate messaging, we can usually provision these service within 2-8 weeks. We also have a range of shared shortcodes and long numbers that you can utilise immediately.
- Global coverage for bulk messaging
- Range of long numbers for global reply path
- Short codes available in a large number of countries
- Simple API for rapid integration
- Web based reporting and management
- Discounts for large message volumes
- Delivery receipts for most mobile operators
- Real time campaign tracking with Delivery Confirmation
- Cost reduction through simple connectivity/integration
- Easy way to mobilize an application or website