Modica Group is a cloud-based enterprise messaging provider working with clients and partners around the globe. We provide secure, high volume, enterprise message solutions to help businesses large and small connect with their customers and have better 2-way conversations via mobile. Our platform connects to every mobile network around the world, allowing our customers to reach every handset and device via secure API or hosted application.
We have a growth culture; one founded on innovation, nimbleness, and a desire to be the best in every market we play in and have a truly global focus.
About the role
As an experienced and commercially astute Executive Assistant with a good sense of humour and can-do attitude, this varied role will ensure that no two days will be the same for you. Reporting into a successful, dynamic and down to earth CEO, you will ensure that he is able to deliver upon objectives and produce work at a consistently high standard. In addition, as a strong relationship builder, you will also be responsible for proactively triaging documentation, information and communication requests while ensuring both yourself and the CEO are consistently engaged with all members of the Executive Leadership Team, the wider organisation and all external stakeholders.
As Executive Assistant, it is your role to increase the CEO’s productivity by providing a full range of support functions including but not limited to:
- Delivery of executive level support with a proactive, innovative and problem-solving approach that actively champions the CEO and wider ELT in achieving desired outcomes
- Provision of professional correspondence with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO
- Triaging and prioritising all forms of communication and requests for the CEO
- Diary management and travel coordination with a focus on optimising the time and experience of the CEO (who travels extensively) and those he travels with
- Assistance in reporting, proposals, presentations and contracts for review and delivery to clients, suppliers, stakeholders and partners
- Providing administrative support including process documentation and optimisation, business development, meeting management, HR administration and general administration required to delegation of the CEO
- Board Secretariat responsibilities including report collation, minute taking, travel arrangements and accommodation or catering requirements
To be successful in this role, you will be a commercially astute and effective Executive Assistant who has experience supporting C-suite executives in fast-paced environments on the cusp of bigger things ahead.
We will be looking for you to:
- Have outstanding business acumen, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Be innovative, with the ability to think on your feet and challenge the status quo but equally comfortable championing decisions made by the CEO and wider ELT
- Competent in being able to act with a high level of integrity, confidentiality and be a cultural advocate while being the conduit between the wider business and CEO at all times
- Demonstrate exceptional accuracy, attention-to-detail, organisational and planning skills
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Be confident managing complex stakeholder relationships with a human-centred and customer focus that delivers an exceptional experience
- Have the ability to focus on real time issues while aligning business decisions to future strategic goals and objectives
- Be achievement focused, engaging and proactive with a good sense of humour – our environment can be intense, but we like to have fun
We’re proud to have a team of trustworthy and honest people. Our people have an opinion, challenge constructively and have each other’s backs. They are experts in their fields and hungry to contribute, living our values of pragmatism, change initiation, tough love, doing the right thing and playing nicely.
If you are interested in using your superpowers to support a passionate and engaged CEO, and want to become part of a highly collaborative and focused team, driven by success then this would be a great role for you. We work hard, celebrate success, have fun, but overall, we are all motivated by the common goal of being the best in the markets we play in.
If reading this ad makes you excited and you’re ready to be part of an innovative company and awesome team culture, apply now with a cover letter letting us know why you would be a great addition to our team. For more information contact Nikkie White email@example.com