Insights & Analytics
Modica provides a number of analytics and reporting services.
Every Customer receives an automated reporting service in the platform that shows for each gateway:
- Mobile Report - shows transactions and content by mobile device for each message with a time and date stamp
- Mobile Analytics - shows the aggregated volume by gateway / shortcode / carrier
- Delivery Rates - view an automated feed that shows sent messages, rejected DLRs and received
Additional monitoring, reporting, and alerting services can be setup at an additional cost. These look at three areas of operational metrics:
- Modica Services
- Messaging Providers
- Customer Services
We monitor and alert on the performance of our own infrastructure (network services, hosted environment, API end points.
Messaging provider analytics is mostly carriers, but also WhatsApp and others).
Customer Services analytics cover client SMPP, web APIs, and application delivery receipts.
Status Page Reporting
This provides regular updates on:
- Each of the products that Modica provides to users
- Support Desk functionality
- Emergency and scheduled maintenance (for both Mobile Operators and Modica)
- Outages and significant message delivery delays (for both Mobile Operators and Modica)
Alerting and Thresholds
We provide tools to customers to allow you to set your own alerting thresholds.
They trust us to manage their mission critical messaging across the globe.
Communication channel choice is crucial for the New Zealand Defence Force. That’s why they've added Modica's SMS messaging to offer more options when communicating with potential recruits.
Over 700,000 messages sent machine to machine reveal that SMS is a reliable solution for energy providers.
Through their digital transformation programme, Countdown has utilised the Modica SMS platform to streamline their online shopping experience and evolve the consumer journey with reliability and ease.