Service Delivery Manager
Wellington, Auckland, Dunedin - New Zealand
Modica Group is a cloud based enterprise messaging provider working with clients and partners around the globe to provide secure, high volume, enterprise messaging solutions. Our messaging platform connects to almost every Mobile Network globally allowing our customers to reach every mobile handset and device globally via secure API or hosted application. Working closely with Finance, IT, Government, Health and Education organisations, Modica Group’s messaging platform is used by some of the world’s biggest enterprise organisations and brands to deliver high volume, mission critical messaging services.
About the role
We have an opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join our growing team. To many of our customers, you will be the face of Modica, managing the day-to-day client relationship and ensuring seamless delivery of services. As a SDM, you will assist the mobile operator’s and client teams in solution design, product demonstrations, pricing, implementation and training.
If you have outstanding client relationship and customer service skills, an enthusiasm to learn new products and technologies, are keen to develop your expertise and thrive on being part of an engaged and collaborative team environment – read on!
Along with your good sense of humour and ability to juggle multiple competing demands, you will be process driven, have a strong eye for detail and have excellent communication skills.
As the primary contact to our clients, along with assisting them with additional services they may require, day-to-day you will:
- Continue to build customer relationships to encourage growth in the messaging space
- Help to evolve internal processes so that the customer ecosystem developed by Modica is prepared for growth
- Provide specialist support for enterprise clients
- Keep up to date with all new product releases and internal projects
- Advise on global compliance for all aspects of messaging
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- Proven experience in customer service, account management, service delivery or experience in mobile operations
- A proactive problem solver with a passion for getting things done
- A natural people’s person with strong relationship management skills
- The ability to understand complex and technical topics and translate these to non-technical customers
- Multi-tasking, prioritisation and the ability to work to deadlines
- A team player who has a great sense of humour but is also able to work autonomously
We’re proud to have a team of trustworthy and honest people. Our people have an opinion, challenge constructively and have each other’s backs. We are experts in our fields and hungry to contribute, living our values of pragmatism, change initiation, tough love, doing the right thing and playing nicely.
About the benefits
In joining Modica, you’ll become part of a highly engaged and focused team, driven by success and delighting our customers. We work hard, celebrate success, have fun, but overall, we are all motivated by the common goal of being the best in the markets we play in.
We offer a supportive environment as it is important to us that you are happy and healthy. Alongside a competitive salary, we offer benefits that rival those of large corporations. To support you we offer some fantastic perks including health and life insurance, home internet contributions, regular team lunches, fruit twice a week and your birthday off.
We are looking for a team player who is excited about working in a vibrant, fast paced and rapidly growing business and doesn’t mind getting stuck in. If this sounds like you, apply now! Alternatively, if you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily answer any questions you may have.