Any Device, Anywhere
The enterprise SMS market is predicted to grow to US$74.7 billion by the year 2026* and Modica Group is poised to play a major role. Key drivers of this growth include:
- Increased adoption of smartphones
- Increased mobile network footprint
- Predominance of mobile in ecommerce
- Increased adoption of SMS marketing tactics
- Wider use of 2FA (Two-factor authentication) for secure communication
- Covid related and other emergency messaging
- Conversational commerce through SMS
Our customers around the world depend on our platform to deliver mission-critical, one and two-way communications with their consumers and employees.
Established in 2001, our cloud-based messaging platform connects directly to all Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) and customer software solutions, via secure API.
Some of the reasons why we are trusted around the world:
- Global footprint providing customers with 24/7 support
- Partnerships with leading telcos in key regions
- More than 900 wholesale connections
- 115 staff, 12 offices, 20 cultures, fluent in more than 10 languages
- High profile corporate and Government clients
- Executive leadership team with global experience in telco and software
As Chief Executive Stuart Wilson added “We help our clients have better 2-way conversations with their audiences via mobile. The combination of bullet-proof technology and experienced support & delivery team is what sets us apart from others.”
So whether your staff and consumers are based in Kazakhstan, Peru, Australia, Indonesia, the UK, Dominican Republic or somewhere else - we can deliver intelligent messages to any device, anywhere.